Prazo de entrega entre 3 a 4 semanas.
O recebimento de encomendas internacionais está sujeito a procedimentos aduaneiros e isto pode causar atrasos além do tempo estimado de entrega.
Se você possui dúvidas sobre o livro em nosso site, como por exemplo outros formato de encadernação, disponibilidade, prazos de entrega, outras formas de envio e pagamentos ou não deseja fazer o pedido via website, entre em contato com nosso Serviço de Apoio ao Cliente.
Series: Welding Principles and Applications
Hardcover: 976 pages
Publisher: Cengage Learning; 7 edition (May 12, 2011)
Previous Editions: 2008, 2004, 1999
Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.8 x 1.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
Now nearing its 30th year of publication, WELDING: PRINCIPLES & APPLICATIONS (WP&A), 7th Edition is the authoritative introduction to the subject of welding. It's designed for students in a wide range of academic and workforce training programs who want to pursue careers as skilled welders and welding supervisors. The text also supports the needs of learners who need to achieve a basic level of proficiency in welding in their chosen skilled trade. While covering the procedural and safety information all students need, WELDING: PRINCIPLES & APPLICATIONS also explains underlying theories. The combination of hands-on information with clear explanations of theory is a hallmark of this book. The depth of coverage allows it to be used as the core text in a multi-course welding curriculum, generally starting with shielded metal arc welding, and then covering other basic processes and more advanced techniques.
WP&A, 7th Edition has been updated to include new welding processes, technologies, techniques and practices. It also contains hundreds of new and updated photographs and illustrations, as well as environmental and conservation tips. Your students will find tight shots of actual welds that will help them quickly learn a variety of different welding processes used today. Moving quickly from basic concepts to the study of today's most complex welding technologies, each section begins by introducing your students to the materials, equipment, setup procedures, and critical safety information they need to know to successfully execute a specific process. Remaining chapters in the section focus on individual welding tasks and must-know techniques. Comprehensive coverage spans from specific welding processes to related topics, including welding metallurgy, metal fabrication, weld testing and inspection, joint design, and job costing. Additionally, WELDING: PRINCIPLES AND APPLICATIONS 7E contains expanded material on Plasma Cutting, FCAW, GMAW, and new Chapters on Shop Math, Reading Technical Drawings, and Fabricating. Objectives, key terms, review questions, lab experiments, and practice exercises included in every chapter will help focus your students' attention on information and skills required for success as a professional welder.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Welding.
2. Safety in Welding.
3. Shielded Metal Arc Equipment, Setup, and Operation.
4. Shielded Metal Arc Welding of Plate.
5. Shielded Metal Arc Welding of Pipe.
6. Advanced Shielded Metal Arc Welding.
7. Flame Cutting.
8. Plasma Arc Cutting.
9. Related Cutting Processes.
10. Gas Metal Arc Welding Equipment, Setup, and Operation.
11. Gas Metal Arc Welding.
12. Flux Cored Arc Welding Equipment, Setup, and Operation.
13. Flux Cored Arc Welding.
14. Other Constant Potential Welding Processes.
15. Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Equipment, Setup, Operation, and Filler Metals.
16. Gas Tungsten Arc Welding of Plate.
17. Gas Tungsten Arc Welding of Pipe.
18. Shop Math and Weld Cost.
19. Reading Technical Drawings.
20. Welding Joint Design and Welding Symbols.
21. Fabricating Techniques and Practices.
22. Welding Codes and Standards.
23. Testing and Inspection of Welds.
24. Welder Certification.
25. Welding Metallurgy.
26. Weldability of Metals.
27. Filler Metal Selection.
28. Welding Automation and Robotics.
29. Other Welding Processes.
30. Oxyfuel Welding and Cutting Equipment, Setup, and Operation.
31. Oxyfuel Gasses and Filler Metals.
32. Oxyacetylene Welding.
33. Soldering, Brazing, and Braze Welding.