Prazo de Entrega: Entre 3 a 4 Semanas.
O recebimento de encomendas internacionais está sujeito a procedimentos aduaneiros e isto pode causar atrasos além do tempo estimado de entrega.
Se você possui dúvidas sobre o livro em nosso site, como por exemplo outros formato de encadernação, disponibilidade, prazos de entrega, outras formas de envio e pagamentos ou não deseja fazer o pedido via website, entre em contato com nosso Serviço de Apoio ao Cliente.
Hardcover: 1680 pages
Publisher: Pharmaceutical Press; 10 Har/Psc edition (March 1, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 9.8 x 2.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 5.9 pounds
Now in its tenth edition, Stockley's Drug Interactions is still the most indispensible and authoritative international source of drug interaction information. Based upon the many thousands of published clinical papers and reports, it provides a series of detailed, yet concise, monographs designed for quick and easy reference. Each monograph contains a summary, clinical evidence for the interaction under discussion, its probable mechanism, clinical importance, and management.
- Covers interactions between therapeutic drugs, proprietary medicines, some commonly used herbal medicines, foods, drinks, pesticides, and drugs of abuse.
- Provides a comprehensive and fully-referenced discussion of the available clinical evidence for interactions, an assessment of their clinical importance, and gives clear practical guidance on how to manage the interaction, all in detailed yet concise monographs.
- Content is clinically relevant, evaluated, and evidence-based, and provides the depth of critical information that is often missing from more general reference works.
- Based on published sources and fully referenced.
- Global coverage— inclusion of drugs used worldwide.
- Part of a family of drug interactions resources including a quick reference pocket book -Stockley's Drug Interactions Pocket Companion ; and a specialist herbal interactions text - Stockley's Herbal Medicines Interactions .
New in this edition
The tenth edition has been comprehensively updated in-line with published literature and contains information on many new drugs, including amifampridine, dapoxetine, febuxostat, fingolimod, HCV- protease inhibitors (boceprevir and telaprevir), omalizumab, and tapentadol.
Some highlights include:
- content has been updated to include new advice regarding the concurrent use of oral contraceptives and antibacterials
- table of P-glycoprotein inhibitors has been revised and updated
- tables of cytochrome P450 inducers and inhibitors have been revised and updated
- table of drugs that prolong the QT-interval has been revised and updated.