Prazo de Entrega: Entre 3 a 4 Semanas.
O recebimento de encomendas internacionais está sujeito a procedimentos aduaneiros e isto pode causar atrasos além do tempo estimado de entrega.
Se você possui dúvidas sobre o livro em nosso site, como por exemplo outros formato de encadernação, disponibilidade, prazos de entrega, outras formas de envio e pagamentos ou não deseja fazer o pedido via website, entre em contato com nosso Serviço de Apoio ao Cliente.
Series: Martindale the Complete Drug Reference
Hardcover, 2 volumes, 4596 pages
Publisher: Pharmaceutical Pr; 38 Slp edition (July 15, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 5 x 8.8 x 11.2 inches (276 x 219mm)
Shipping Weight: 13.4 pounds
Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference provides reliable, unbiased and evaluated information on drugs and medicines used throughout the world. Based on published information and extensively referenced, Martindale develops as the body of knowledge on existing drugs grows. The most clinically relevant and appropriate information is evaluated and selected from reliable published sources.
- Breadth: No other source has breadth of coverage or level of detail making it the ideal firstline reference work as well as a trusted source of information for more detailed drug enquiries
- Global coverage: Martindale is the leading resource in terms of international coverage – alternative publications have a narrow regional focus
- Objectivity: Respected for the accuracy of content and independence from pharmaceutical industry. Based on published information and extensively referenced
- International adoption: Recognised and adopted worldwide
This package contains two hardback volumes presented in a slipcase with:
- Over 6,000 (and over 7,000 online) drug monographs
- Over 180,000 (and over 240,000 online) preparations
- Over 54,000 reference citations
- About 20,000 (and 25,000 online) manufacturers and distributors
- Proprietary preparations from 43 countries and regions
- Nearly 700 disease reviews, with references from the published literature
- Information to enable identification of medicines, the local equivalent and the manufacturer
- Herbals, diagnostic agents, radiopharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical excipients, toxins, and poisons as well as drugs and medicines.
Improvements to the 38th edition of Martindale include:
- Pages completely redesigned to improve readability
- Layout of the monographs restructured with greater prominence to uses and administration
- Over 200 new monographs
- Increased coverage of proprietary preparations – now covers 43 countries and regions, including China
- Porphyria abstracts extensively revised