Prazo de Entrega: Entre 3 a 4 Semanas.
O recebimento de encomendas internacionais está sujeito a procedimentos aduaneiros e isto pode causar atrasos além do tempo estimado de entrega.
Se você possui dúvidas sobre o livro em nosso site, como por exemplo outros formato de encadernação, disponibilidade, prazos de entrega, outras formas de envio e pagamentos ou não deseja fazer o pedido via website, entre em contato com nosso Serviço de Apoio ao Cliente
The intent of this book is to allow the user to identify comparable steels that are found in standardsfrom around the world, then to evaluate each complete standard on its own merit to ensure that theselected steel is suited for the intended application. It is not designed to be the sole source ofinformation for selecting a comparative steel and is not intended to be used as a replacement forsteel standards. This handbook is one tool in the process of comparing steel standards from aroundthe world.
Get a detailed explanation of how and why one steel is comparable to another—NO OTHER BOOK currently on the market does this.This new edition allows the user to identify comparable steels that are found in standards from around the world, and to evaluate each standard to ensure that the selected steel is suited for the intended application.
Compare standards from ASTM, AFNOR, API, ASME, BSI, EN, CSA, DIN, GB, ISO, JIS, and SAE.
New to this Edition!
• 6,100+ steels
• 450+ worldwide standards
• 275+ new or updated standards
• Latest new, revised, and updated steel standards
• 155,000+ pieces of data
• 30,000+ pieces of Chinese steel data
• Greater number of steel comparison groups to help readers find more accurate international cross-references
• Designation changes from AFNOR, BSI, and DIN to their new CEN designations
• Detailed table of contents and 4 subject indexes
• Criteria for comparing steels, including examples of the comparison process and an updated list of comparison rules
• Explanation and examples of designation systems of ASTM, SAE, UNS, and CSA
• Introduction to European (EN) standard steel designation systems, including steel names and steel numbers.
• Latest designation changes from DIN, BSI, and AFNOR to their new EN designations.