Prazo de entrega entre 3 a 4 semanas.
O recebimento de encomendas internacionais está sujeito a procedimentos aduaneiros e isto pode causar atrasos além do tempo estimado de entrega.
For the past two years work has progressed on the “7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials” which is being led by R. Todd Swinderman along with assistance by The Engineering Conference and many other individuals who have contributed their time, effort and resources to the planning and compilation of this book.
CEMA's first edition was originally published in 1966 with 331 pages. This newly released 7th edition has over 837 pages, includes basic data, fundamentals of design, belt conveyor capacities, belt selections, general applications, Ki and Ai factors and most important of all, Metric Conversion throughout the book.
This update incorporates 229 more pages to accommodate the new additions and changes in format that include the imperial and metric units in the text, figures and tables. All line art graphics have been redrawn to include metric where required and all equations are now numbered throughout the 7th ed.
This fully updated 7th edition belt book, is a must have source book for technicians and engineers associated with design, manufacture, or service of bulk conveyors or components.
* 100 more pages, to accommodate new additions and a change in format that will have imperial and metric units in the text, figures and tables.
* Errata and general comments accumulated during the life of the 6th edition have been incorporated into the 7th edition text.
* Line art graphics are being redrawn for consistency, ease of reading and to incorporate metric where required.
* In the 6th edition many equations were not numbered and when they were they were called “figures”. In the 7th edition all equations are numbered and the title “Equation” is used.
* Many more calculated examples.
- Chapter 1 - Belt Conveyor General Applications and Economics
- Chapter 2 - Design Considerations
- Chapter 3 - Characteristics and Conveyability of Bulk Materials
- Chapter 4 - Belt Conveyor Capacities
- Chapter 5 - Belt Conveyor Idlers
- Chapter 6 - Belt Tension and Power Engineering
- Chapter 7 - Belt Selection
- Chapter 8 - Pulleys and Shafts
- Chapter 9 - Curves
- Chapter 10 - Steep Angle Conveying
- Chapter 11 - Belt Cleaners and Accessories
- Chapter 12 - Transfer Points
- Chapter 13 - Conveyor Motors and Drives
- Chapter 14 - Operation, Maintenance and Safety
- Chapter 15 - Belt Takeups
- Chapter 16 - Emerging Technologies
- APPENDIX A - SI Units
- APPENDIX B - Nomenclature
- APPENDIX C - Kx and Ky
- APPENDIX D - Conveyor Installation Standards for Belt Conveyors Handling Bulk Materials
- APPENDIX E - Belt Conveyor Idler Roll Test Ai
- APPENDIX F - Belt Conveyor Idler Roll Test Kis
- APPENDIX G