Existe uma nova edição. Aguarde para ser redirecionado... ou clique no hiperlink abaixo:
UN ADR 2015 (European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road), Two-volume Set, September 2014, Publisher: United Nations, Economic Commission for Europe, ISBN: 9789211391497, Language: English, Paperback
Produto disponível sob importação. Prazo de entrega entre 3 a 4 semanas.
ADR 2013 (European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road)
United Nations (UN) - Economic Commission for Europe / ISBN 9789211391435 / Format Paperback / Published 15 Oct 2012
This authoritative European Agreement is intended to increase the safety of international transport of dangerous goods by road (including wastes by road). ADR 2013 contains the conditions under which dangerous goods may be carried internationally and has been prepared on the basis of amendments which are legally effective from 1 January 2013.
This new version contains fully updated requirements to all parts, including:
- New or revised provisions concerning chemicals under pressure, including:
- Electric double layer capacitors
- Mercury contained in manufactured articles
- Dangerous goods used as a coolant or conditioner
- Salvage pressure receptacles
- Lithium batteries
- Dangerous goods packed in limited quantities, minute quantities and packing instructions
- Revised provisions for portable fire extinguishers
- New restrictions in road tunnels for dangerous goods carried in limited quantities
- New provisions concerning transport of dangerous goods security
- Annexes A and B of this ADR contain the conditions under which dangerous goods, when authorized for transport, may be carried internationally in regards to their classification, packing, marking and labelling; construction, testing and approval of packaging, tanks and vehicles; loading, unloading and operation of vehicles; training and safety obligations of participants.